The List of Rules and Regulations
- Assassins may be any non-good or non-lawful alignment.
- Clerics must not only have a focus item on them, but it must be on their body. This does not take up a slot.
- A one on a skill check is not an automatic failure. Instead, a -10 is applied to the role. A twenty has a +10 applied to the role.
- If three natural 20’s are rolled in a row, then it is an instant kill.
- A character can hold their breath equal to their Constitution score instead of double.
- Keep track of your carrying capacity.